Frog's Lily Pad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

About Frog's Public Art Gallery

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Frog
Admin
Frog

About Frog's Public Art Gallery Empty
PostSubject: About Frog's Public Art Gallery   About Frog's Public Art Gallery I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 6:01 pm

In this area of the Lily Pad site, visitors are able to view various genres of artwork created by Frog.

However, the public gallery images will be modified with copyright watermarks.  If you're interested in viewing less obstructed versions, please use the "Contact" link found at the bottom of the page and request membership to the site.  (Or you can post a reply to this thread as a guest.)

In addition, right-clicking has been disabled on this site
as an added defense against unauthorized duplication of copyrighted works.

It's a compliment if someone likes your work enough to want a copy, but it can also lead to feeling really bad and vulnerable.  Please be polite and ask for permission first.

I hope you (whoever you are) enjoy seeing the stuff I do, and I'll enjoy any visitor comments!
*(If you send a Contact form, I'll keep your email address to myself, and will only use it to respond.  I promise!)
Back to top Go down
https://lilypad.forumotion.com

About Frog's Public Art Gallery
Page 1 of 1